directory-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Mohan <arunm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help with Apache ASN.1 grammar compilation
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:51:38 GMT
Hi,
  I was trying to use the Apache ASN.1 tool to work on
asn ASN.1 grammar which I am having. However I was
running into some issues in trying to understand how
to generate the Java files which will be compatible
with my ASN.1 grammar.
  I was trying to search for some documentation on the
same, but without success. Could you please give any
information on how I could accomplish the compilation
of my ASN.1 grammar or if there is any documentation
which lists the procedures for doing it.

Regards,
Arun

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail