directory-dev mailing list archives

From daune...@daune-consult.com
Subject [Mina] CumulativeProtocolDecoder testing
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:58:10 GMT
Hi all,

I have implemented my own subclass of CumulativeProtocolDecoder, and I am about
to test it.

I planned to pass a null object as session in CumulativeProtocolDecoder.decode,
but unfortunately, the test at the beginning of this method requires a valid
instance.

I noticed that in CumulativeProtocolDecoderTest, Trustin ran into the same
trouble.

What do you think about moving ProtocolSessionImpl out of
CumulativeProtocolDecoderTest so that it can be reused ?

I don't know where such utility test classes should stand, but I do know they
would be useful.

Regards,

J-F