directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with Apache ASN.1 grammar compilation
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:40:07 GMT
On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 15:24 -0400, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure that having something different than what we already have
> >worth the massage... ("Wonderfull things are coming soon ..")
> >

> It's the soon part I worry about and any false advertizing.  I don't
> want to look like we promote project skeletons.  Perhaps that's more a
> personal mindset.  Perhaps we can say we are discussing these
> possibilities and experimenting with them.  No biggy though.

Well, having disapointed user may be worse than having users that don't
know we have a core ASN.1 compiler not finished yet... So what about
shadowing this part of the site until we have a serious working
compiler, even in beta? Will we ever have this ASN.1 compiler working
before the end of the year?

WDYT?