directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Betts <ch...@pegacat.com>
Subject Re: Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:49:04 GMT
Hi Tony,

     I think you've already been well answered by others; but for
question one, yes, JX should show you the new object class when
creating a new entry - JX doesn't have much 'built in' schema.  To
double check, you can browse the schema that JX has read from the
directory using the right hand 'schema' tab in the left tree view
pane.  Also remember that you will need to reconnect to re-read the
schema, as JX caches it when it first connects (*cough* the reason
for the connection being a bit slow).

    - Chris