directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Integrating I/O layer and Protocol layer
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 08:25:47 GMT
> Hi,
--snip--
> Oh really?  I'm using Gmail, too, but my gmail doesn't put other's id
> but yours.  Could you check your Gmail settings?  I'll, too.

I've changed my reply-to address to blank.  Do let me know if the
problem persists.

Also, regarding the messageReceived method, we can have a new object
of Message being passed, which will provide getter methods to the
Protocol Object and the raw ByteBuffer as well.

If we could use JDK 5 generics, we could have the message object being
instantiated with the object type directly, be it a ByteBuffer /
Protocol object.

Regards,
Vinod.