directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <>
Subject Re: [mina] Vinod's perf stats
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 05:42:20 GMT

Those stats really didnt mean anything concrete.  Its a great idea to
put performance stats on the page though.  I'd advise that we hold on
till we do tests related to throughput as well.  Also, the NIO impl in
the JVM has serious performance issues.  CPU and memory consumption
are way too inflated.  We have to figure out a way around this to show
MINA's real capabilities.

My 2 paise.

On 5/7/05, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> IMHO the main page for MINA could have some of those stats for the
> concurrency and other stats that Vinod generously reported to the list.
> It would really show how much of a better alternative MINA really is in
> terms of performace in comparison to other frameworks.  Just wanted to
> get the idea out what do you thnk Trustin?
> Alex

View raw message