directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: Mbean Support Anyone?
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 14:20:33 GMT

RTFM!

I found the section on embedding the server in the docs.

I'll write a simple Mbean wrapper to start and stop via the initial context
control.

Sorry to have bothered you.

SimonT

             Simon.Temple@saac
             onsultants.com
             11/05/2005 14:36          "Apache Directory Developers List"
                                       <directory-dev@incubator.apache.org

             Please respond to                                          cc
             "Apache Directory
             Developers List"                                      Subject
             <dev@directory.ap         Mbean Support Anyone?
                 ache.org>

Does anyone have an example of an Mbean wrapper for ApacheDS?

What I'd like to do is run ApacheDS as a JBoss service.

Alternatively, can anyone explain (or point me at the manual) how to start
and stop the directory when running 'in-process'?

TIA

SimonT