directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianmaria Clerici" <>
Subject schema questions
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 21:57:58 GMT
I am trying to add a custom objectClass to the schema.

I used maven to generate the java classes and everything seems cool.

I see my classes being loaded at bootstrap.

But when I try to browse the schema (using LDAP Administrator) I do not
see my custom objectClass and I also do not see the following

-          organizationalPerson

-          inetOrgPerson

Has anybody else seen this problem ?

If I make my custom objectClass really simple (and not inherit from
inetOrgPerson), then I can see it.

So I think the problem is related to inetOrgPerson (and
organizationalPerson) missing.

Instead I am able to create custom attributes.

Also do you guys have an LDIF file example that I can use to load some
schema changes ?

(as opposed to generating the classes via maven)

Thanks a lot

View raw message