directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin J. Wells" <>
Subject [mina] No buffer space available
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 14:37:10 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to do a little NIO load testing and I'm seeing the following
exception (this is on an XP dev box): No buffer space available (maximum connections
reached?): connect

This occurs when the client gets past about 400 sockets (the server is on
the same machine).

I've upped my registry TcpNumConnections, and I'm not running out of ram.
I've also tried reducing the buffer's on the sockets to 1024 bytes, but this
seems to make no difference on either side.

Any hints on what could be causing this error?

View raw message