directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [release][VOTE] Releasing MINA 0.7.1
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 05:19:30 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

2005/5/22, Emmanuel Lecharny elecharny@apache.org:

> Nevertheless, some issues occured with the 0.7 -> 0.9 switch. Mainly,
> other ApacheDS subprojects (all the ApacheDS protocol providers) were
> brokken, due to some class being renamed or deleted (ProtocolProvider,
> ProtocolHandler, and so on). Nothing serious, but time consuming.

 Project dependencies still point to MINA-0.7.x, so it doesn't become a
problem. You can simply prebuilt JARs or build at branches/0.7. I think I
talked about this movement when I release 0.7.1. If this dismayed you, I
apologize from my heart.

> Last thing : is there a history.txt that explains the differences
> between each version? This could be very cool to have one ...

 I'm using JIRA to track recent changes on a project. It is very very very
useful. It becomes really convenient when you write a release note. Please
look at MINA roadmap page.
 Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/