directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] More complicated example
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 00:20:00 GMT
Hi,

2005/5/20, Alex Burmester <adb@plushpix.com>:
> Thanks for the tip Trustin,
>
> Do you have any example of DemuxingProtocolHandler in use?
>
> I went looking through the directory.apache.org cvs but I don't see it in
> use yet.

None yet, but please look at here:

protocol-providers\ldap\trunk\src\main\java\org\apache\ldap\server\protocol

I implemented this just before imlementing DemuxingProtocolHandler.
This resembles internal implementation of DemuxingProtocolHandler,
so.. you'll get to know how to implement MessageHandlers.

If you once implement your MessageHandlers, You can register your
message handlers to DemuxingProtocolHandler with registerMessageType
method.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/