directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struggling to switch from 0.7 to 0.9
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 09:16:11 GMT
Hi,

2005/5/19, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <daune.jf@daune-consult.com>:
> In the 0.9 codebase, I don't find the equivalent. There is only one
> ThreadPoolFilter, but I don't know how to add it at protocol level.

Please add ThreadPoolFilter two times like this:

ThreadPoolFilter -> ProtocolCodecFilter -> ThreadPoolFilter

> The http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial page contains a section about
> thread model which seems obsolete (ProtocolAcceptor does not exist anymore)

Yes, we'll rewrite the tutorial when we release 0.9

> I also wonder whether I should keep using the O.7 stream and wait for some
> notification from developer group to start migration.

0.9 API is not stable yet.  We'll modify it if any design flaw is
found.  So I recommend you to use 0.7 for now.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/