directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [release][VOTE] Releasing MINA 0.7.1
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:55:05 GMT
Hi, all.

Long time has passed since first draft of MINA API is out.  Now
ApacheDS 0.9 is released and MINA showed its strength as a network
application framework.  I appreciate all of your support and
contribution on MINA in spite of its imperfectness.  I think it is
time to release MINA officially and find out its weakness and strength
from more user feedback.

While maintaining 0.7 stream, we'll work on 0.9 to provide a new and
integrated API, and more feature-rich filters and utilities.  Isn't it
exciting? ;)

Anyway, here is my +1!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/