directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Subversion hosting
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 01:07:21 GMT
Hi all,

I was looking for subversion hosting service for a while, and I've
found a site called wush.net.  They are the only site that provides
75% discount for open source project repositories AFAIK.  So you can
use professional svn repository service only for $5 per month (with
500meg disk space, TRAC and WebSVN).  I think this program is really
nice, and I wanted to tell you if you're looking for any subversion
hosting service.

And there is also a site that provides unlimited disk space and
traffic: opensvn.csie.org.  It also looks good though I didn't choose
it because the web site looks so wierd.

I hope this helps guys looking for subversion services.  (I'm not
advertising! ;)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/