directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Integrating I/O layer and Protocol layer
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 10:45:51 GMT
Hi,

2005/5/9, Vinod Panicker <vinod.p@gmail.com>:
> I've changed my reply-to address to blank.  Do let me know if the
> problem persists.
k, I'll.

> Also, regarding the messageReceived method, we can have a new object
> of Message being passed, which will provide getter methods to the
> Protocol Object and the raw ByteBuffer as well.

Could you explain this again?  I don't get it exactly.

> If we could use JDK 5 generics, we could have the message object being
> instantiated with the object type directly, be it a ByteBuffer /
> Protocol object.

This idea is cool.  We could use retroweaver to generate 1.4 jar file.
 But we'll have to release 1.4 jar and 1.5 jar separately, and Maven
doesn't support this.  Any ideas on this?

BTW I checked in merged code to api_integration branch.  I checked
Echo Server and Reverser works fine.  Could you review this?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/