directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: trying to launch with custom schema
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 20:02:12 GMT
Dan Armbrust wrote:

> I think that the maven schema generating tooling caught all of my RFC
> ordering errors in the attributeTypes.  I had to fix a few :)
>
> A search of all of the files in the source tree didn't turn up any
> hits on these two items.
>
> Dan
>

> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
>> Dan Armbrust wrote:
>>
>>> After I added the schemas I was missing, it comes down to just these
>>> two that don't appear to be supported:
>>>
>>> caseExactOrderingMatch
>>> integerOrderingMatch

Gimme a couple minutes to figure out where (RFC) they are defined and
add them appropriately as matching rules to the server.  Note that
without your addition of certain component and schema checking turned
the matching rules will only allow schema to work and you can create
attributes with these matching rules.

We have a long way to go for schema management to get up to speed.

Alex