directory-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to launch with custom schema
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 16:47:39 GMT
Hmm, it appears that the null pointer is happening when it tries to load
the "system" schema - and makes the assumption that it will always exist.

When I define a server.schemas line in the properties file, it must
override all the default schama definition, rather than append to it?

Where can I find the list of all of the default schemas that I need to
put on the line?  I'm going to add the ones that are listed in the
example on the jndi properties page, but I'm not sure if that is all of
them.

Dan