directory-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject trying to launch with custom schema
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 16:07:57 GMT
I can't seem to figure out how to launch the server with my custom schema.

I used the maven plugin to generate java files for my schema.  I
compiled these classes, and added them to apacheds-main-0.9.jar.  I
added the following line to the properties file that I am launching the
server with:

server.schemas=org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.NamingAuthoritySchema
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.TerminologyServiceObjectsSchema
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.TerminologyServiceAttributesSchema
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.TerminologyAssociationsMasterSchema
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.TerminologyAssociationsCommonSchema

Now, when I try to lanuch the server I get:

C:\apacheds-0.9>java -jar apacheds-main-0.9.jar test.properties
server: loading properties from test.properties
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.BootstrapSchemaLoader.getProducer(BootstrapSchemaLoader.java:317)
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.BootstrapSchemaLoader.load(BootstrapSchemaLoader.java:192)
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.BootstrapSchemaLoader.load(BootstrapSchemaLoader.java:100)
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.CoreContextFactory.initialize(CoreContextFactory.java:515)
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.CoreContextFactory.getInitialContext(CoreContextFactory.java:212)
         at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ServerContextFactory.getInitialContext(ServerContextFactory.java:153)
         at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.ldap.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:76)

Is there a step I missed?  The one thing that the documentation mentions
that I didn't do was define the dependancies for my schemas - could that
be the problem?