directory-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to load custom-schema data...
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 13:44:02 GMT
Thanks for looking at this... I got everything to parse late last night,
but I didn't take the time to send another message saying I got it all
to work.

I had to fix a few attributeTypes -> attributetypes - and then
everything else that I had problems with was due to me not having things
in the correct order - for example, ORDERING needed to be before SUBSTR
   for your parser.  There were a couple of others like that.  Now to
try installing my generated schema files :)

Dan