directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Compiling in Eclipse / in-memory LDAP server
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 06:00:07 GMT
Stephan Schwab wrote:

> Hi!

Welcome!

> I just joined this mailing list and am unsure whether my first
> message made it. The distribution of messages seems to be a bit slow
> today.

Yah email all around seems to be slow today.  Some say its due to viruses.

> Can somebody send me .classpath files for Eclipse?

Sorry man ... I'm an IDEA lover.  I used to use Eclipse but there are
lots of Eclipse guys here that can lend a hand.

> What's the status of the in-memory features? I browsed through the
> source and found you are currently using file based JDBM. There was
> one remark on the website mentioning Prevayler. Is anybody here doing
> something in that direction?

Yah it would be really cool to do a Prevalyer based partition
implementation.  I wanted to but don't have the time right now ... other
feature scream louder at the moment.  If you're interested I can review
and give you pointers to building it.  We could use the contribution
actually.

Cheers,
Alex