directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: ACLs questions
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 13:30:32 GMT
Super, Health is better than everything else !

For the tests problems, here are my settings :
- Win XP SP2 (+ about 1500 update downloads ;-) )
- Netbeans 4.0 with JDK 1.5 (I am interested in SSL)
- Mevenide 0.5.1 for Netbeans.

Stack of a test suite which failed on doDelete(s).

"Testsuite: org.apache.ldap.server.authn.SimpleAuthenticationTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 6,453 sec

Testcase:
test3UseAkarasulu(org.apache.ldap.server.authn.SimpleAuthenticationTest):
Caused an ERROR
Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\master.lg
java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\master.lg
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:659)
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.cleanDirectory(FileUtils.java:540)
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:509)
   at
org.apache.ldap.server.AbstractCoreTest.doDelete(AbstractCoreTest.java:144)
   at
org.apache.ldap.server.AbstractCoreTest.setUp(AbstractCoreTest.java:128)
   at
org.apache.ldap.server.authn.SimpleAuthenticationTest.setUp(SimpleAuthenticationTest.java:90)

   at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.AntTag.doTag(AntTag.java:185)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
   at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
   at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:79)

   at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:110)

   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)
   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:573)
   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)
   at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:573)
   at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:671)
   at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:488)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1239)
   at

   at

   at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
   at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

Testcase:
test8PassPrincAuthTypeSimple(org.apache.ldap.server.authn.SimpleAuthenticationTest):
Caused an ERROR
Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\apacheUpdn.lg
java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\apacheUpdn.lg
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:659)
[...]

Testcase:
test10TestNonAdminUser(org.apache.ldap.server.authn.SimpleAuthenticationTest):
Caused an ERROR
Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\apacheUpdn.lg
java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file: target\apacheds\apacheUpdn.lg
[...]"

Thanks for help,
Tony Blanchard