directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: ACLs questions
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 10:08:25 GMT
Hello Alex,

First, hope your health is better.

I have written a new page in the Wiki as you asked me for.

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/ACLsAuthorizations#preview

Please tell me your opinion about this as the other users of this list
are encouraged to do. (My english is not very good too so feel free to
tell me about grammar or expression mistakes.)

I would like to implement this test case but I have a real problem with
them. I am using maven for netbeans (mevenide) and some of the tests
fails and I have to skeep them to build. My question is how to pass
argument to run  test. It seems that the problem resides in the path to
the backend database directory (operation "doDelete" fails all the time)

I will create a JIRA issue after being able to pass tests and having
implemented the test case...

Thanks for help,
Tony Blanchard