directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [release] Hurray release candidates for ApacheDS 0.9 are here!
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 23:54:21 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

>+1 to the plan. Definitely would help with getting more people involved,
>and even if not perfect the indication is 0.9 is better than 0.8.

Ok 0.9 is done, out the door and released.  I especially want to thank
Brett who just now helped me sign these distros, Trustin for rushing
with MINA docs and Enrique for doing the same on the Kerberos side.  A
job well done guys.  These distributions should replicate to mirrors and
be in the usual expected places *AS WELL* on
http://cvs.apache.org/dists/directory.  This is both for the binary and
the source distributions.

Thanks to all that helped make this one happen.  Other releases
afterwords should be a little painless :).

Cheers,
Alex