directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [release] Hurray release candidates for ApacheDS 0.9 are here!
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 21:12:38 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>>>I ask you all quickly take look at these distros, kick the tires and
>>>

>>let me know what your verdict is for releasing 0.9. I'd like to get this
>>out the door asap before the week begins. Here are the distro bundles:
>>

>Definitively +1 !
>
>It works, and it works well enough to deserve a release !
>
>4715 search requests / min, not too bad, isn't it ?

I wonder what it will be when we add the ASN.1 library you're revamping
(8x improvemnet over existing one as you told me last time).

Ok looks like most people have spoken.  I'm going to cut this
experimental release then.  BTW note that 0.10 will be next stable, 0.11
is next experimental.   However I expect a fast train of 0.9.x releases
now that site issues are mostly settled.

Cheers,
Alex