directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [mina] Vinod's perf stats
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 16:47:04 GMT
Vinod Panicker wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Those stats really didnt mean anything concrete.  Its a great idea to
>put performance stats on the page though.  I'd advise that we hold on
>till we do tests related to throughput as well.

No problem take your time.  I was saying when this is ready it will be a
good add on to the front page to demonstrate MINA's abilities.  Then we
can start testing the abilities of ApacheDS now that 0.9 is going to be
out the door with MINA.

>Also, the NIO impl in
>the JVM has serious performance issues.  CPU and memory consumption
>are way too inflated.  We have to figure out a way around this to show
>MINA's real capabilities.

I understand - when Mina and you are ready :).

Cheers,
Alex