directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [release] Hurray release candidates for ApacheDS 0.9 are here!
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 15:53:05 GMT
Peoples,

Let's push this fast because I can feel new features and 0.9.1 to go out
the door right away.  As you all know this release took some time
because we wanted to get our act together on the website.  This is key
since its the first time we are releasing out of the incubator.  I have
gotten feedback by several of you on how nice the site has come.  Thanks
much for that.

Now its time to look through this feature releae.  Remember it need not
be absolutely perfect since its not a stable branch.  Now with the site
behind us we are going to release more frequently as we add new features
on 0.9.

I ask you all quickly take look at these distros, kick the tires and let
me know what your verdict is for releasing 0.9.  I'd like to get this
out the door asap before the week begins.  Here are the distro bundles:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/

Source Distros:
 o http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
 o http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz