directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: [mina] SASL support
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 16:03:45 GMT
Here is a "summary" of what I understood from the different RFCs for the
SASL External authentication mechanism based on TLS. See the joined
piece of file.
If I made errors on this sequence, please tell me.

The question is to know what already exists in apacheDS and what does not.
After that, we will know what is to be done to achieve this functionnality.

Best regards
Tony Blanchard

Answers to this message are not urgent so feel free to postpone it.