directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [release] Site overhaul can wait until right after release
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 13:54:35 GMT
I have cleaned up much of the site minus some issues in Kerberos
projects and Authx.  Enrique wrote out a few one pagers for the various
protocol providers and we intended to totally redo the navigation to fix
site docs.  I'm thinking after some emails and requests I've been
getting from people that we release right after cleaning up Kerberos and
Authx.

I will work exclusively on getting a tar ball out for people to look at
today.  I would like to kick off a vote to release ApacheDS 0.9 at the
end of the day.  It's about time.

Alex