directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject TLS + SASL external and ACLs.
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 09:06:14 GMT
Hi,

I am actually interested in using apacheDS with the features of TLS
+SASL External and maybe ACLs.
As I looked to Jira, I did not find any issues on this in mina or direve.
Could someone tell me if there is someone working on it or planning to
do so ?

If someone is working on it, where could I find some documents on the
design for those futur functionnalities ?
If there is nobody working on it, maybe would I participate to it but I
can not figure how as I am new to open source...
Should I create some issues in Jira and affect them to me ? How to
debate on some design strategy or some integration needs with all the
developpers ?

Thanks,
Tony Blanchard