directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse (and Mevenide) for ApacheDS...
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 00:22:48 GMT
This looks great, I will give it a try and let you
know how it goes.  A couple of questions though...

1.  How come you perform both a checkout using the
command line tools and then inside of the ide?
2.  Under plugins I don't see anything for
aspectj...isn't that what apacheds uses for for it's
AOP stuff?

Side note:  When I tried downloading and running the
code from windows, I couldn't run any of the tests or
the server it's self.  I kept getting the error "Can
not open loopback connection".  When I moved to linux
this issue went away..."maven multiproject:install"
worked perfectly.  I wasn't sure if anyone had come
acress this.

Marc

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/users/index.html