directory-dev mailing list archives

From daune...@daune-consult.com
Subject Struggling to switch from 0.7 to 0.9
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:53:11 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to port code from 0.7 to 0.9, and it is not that easy for me.

In my app, I manage the size of both the I/O and protocol thread pools using
IoThreadPoolFilter and ProtocolThreadPoolFilter classes.

In the 0.9 codebase, I don't find the equivalent. There is only one
ThreadPoolFilter, but I don't know how to add it at protocol level.

The http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial page contains a section about
thread model which seems obsolete (ProtocolAcceptor does not exist anymore)

Can anyone help me ?

I also wonder whether I should keep using the O.7 stream and wait for some
notification from developer group to start migration.

J-F