directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Zago <luca.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Problems with standard java.net Client
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:08:55 GMT
Yes it's NetBeans, trying it with the command line everything works
fine. I think Netbeans
is not so efficient in managin thread inside the IDE, so it was given
unpredictable results.

Thanks again for your support.
and happy april, 25th to you too. In Italy it's a national holiday, we
celebrate the freedom from Nazi-Fascisim occupation.

Luca Zago