directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Filter design issue?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:19:32 GMT
Trustin,

There's still an issue.  Basically the SSL filter is part of
org.apache.mina.io.filter and if we are implementing a protocol, it
uses protocol filters which are in org.apache.mina.protocol.filter.
So in effect, a ProtocolHandler cannot set an SSLFilter on the
ProtocolSession.

Suggestion would be to combine all filters into a common hierarchy and
make them applicable to Session.

Regards,
Vinod.