directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Strange problem when SocketConnector connects with local address specified
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:28:03 GMT
Hi Trustin,

Since you are binding to a local address, and running the test on the
same port for DatagramChannel and SocketChannel immediately one after
the other, the port is stuck in the TIME_WAIT state due to the
previous test (Datagram), and your app gets a BindException.

This problem also exists if you try to run the current mina test cases
repeatedly.

Regards,
Vinod.