directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Interest in JXPlorer as a subproject of Directory
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:31:06 GMT
> You may also want to think about the SQL Directory
> Browser (http://www.octetstring.com/products/BridgeDriver.php).

Perhaps, if both codebases are available under ASF IP, there would be room
to combined the best of both, as well as having the two of you contribute.

> i'm not really sure about the need to incorporate a
> browser into the apacheds project?

Can provide a very nice admin interface for environments that are managed by
the server.  And when you consider that we have support for DNS, DHCP,
kerberos, and many other such protocols, in addition to plain LDAP, that
could be quite powerful and useful.

	--- Noel