directory-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Haycock <Robert.Hayc...@mediasurface.com>
Subject Getting my mina handler to work with ldap
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:08:45 GMT
Right,

I've written a GSS handler now need to test it.  Only problem is I can't see
how it plugs in.

I start the service like this...

public class GssService {

  /** Choose your favorite port number. */

  private static final int PORT = 389;

  public static void main( String[] args ) throws Exception

  {

    ServiceRegistry registry = new SimpleServiceRegistry();

    // Register echo service

    registry.bind(

        new Service( "gssHandler", TransportType.SOCKET, new
InetSocketAddress( PORT ) ),

        new GSSMyHandler() );

    System.out.println( registry.getAllServices() );

  }

}

And start ldap like this...

F:\apacheds\apacheds-0.8>java -Dserver.net.passthru=gssFilter -jar
apacheds-main

-0.8.jar

server: using default properties ...

server: standard ldap port 389 is not available, using 1024 instead

server: started in 1063 milliseconds

I've tried with a different port as well.  Could you please tell me how I
get ldap to use my handler

Thanks.

Rob.