directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] EMMA coverage test report
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:57:39 GMT
Hi,

2005/4/29, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <daune.jf@daune-consult.com>:
<snip/>

> Trustin,
>
> I find the changes you made so nice that I posted a reference to Mina in the
> EMMA developer forum
> (http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1240638&forum_id=373867)
>
> I wish they will include your changes in the plugin itself.

My fix is temporary one.  EMMA plugin authors should write their
instrumented classes to other directories, and they are not doing so
unfortunately.  If they provided any customizable properties like
'no_replace_class' instead of 'replace_class', my fix will not be
needed at all.  I'm backing up and restoring original class files
whenever EMMA tries to overwrite class files, and therefore it is not
efficient way.

Thanks anyway. :)

> Mina rocks !

Thank you again! ;)