directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject Re: [MINA] Blocking I/O
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:49:03 GMT
Hello Noel,

2005/4/24, Noel J. Bergman <>:
> The following article:
> demonstrates how to code the Servlet API using NIO.  Not only does it
> demonstrate why Tomcat needs to be updated to NIO, but it demonstrates how
> to service blocking I/O code using NIO.

I've read it up, and it is a great idea to use piped streams.

> Can we get this type of capability added into MINA in order to facilitate
> similar protocols and client code migration?

I've just implemented a class called 'StreamIoHandler' and a simple
HTTP server as an example.  Please svn up and then you'll get them.
I'll publish site and jar tomorrow because I'm too sleepy. :)

Thanks for suggestion, and hope you like this addition.