directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Summary of today's change
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:18:44 GMT
Hi,

1) I merged Vinod's SSLFilter patch.

I patched manually modifying some of it:

* Patched SSLFilter had couple of new constructors, but I changed this
to setter injection.
* Patched ConnectorTest doesn't test SSLFilter enough.  I found a bug
that any write requests before handshaking is complete is written not
encrypted.  I fixed it and test is better now.

Anyway, SSLFilter now works great in both client and server side.  I
hope all guys like this.

Thext next step would making this filter more generic so that it can
be used for more flexible protocols such as SMTP.  James team have
interests in MINA, and this improvement will make them happy.

2) Resolved DIRMINA-17.

ByteBuffer.wrap( byte[] ) and ByteBuffer.wrap( byte[], offset, length
) are added.

Any questions and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/