directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Strange problem when SocketConnector connects with local address specified
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:18:47 GMT
Did you comment if statement like this?

        //if( !(connector instanceof SocketConnector) )
        //{
            // FIXME This test fails in case of SocketConnector.
            // I don't know why yet.
            System.out.println("* With localAddress and without initializer");
            testConnector( connector, localAddress, null );

            marker = new MarkingInitializer();
            System.out.println("* With localAddress and initializer");
            testConnector( connector, localAddress, marker );
            Assert.assertTrue( marker.executed );
        //}

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/