directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Strange problem when SocketConnector connects with local address specified
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:16:27 GMT
Hi,

IoConnector provides methods that user can specify local address.  If
local address is specified, connector binds to the specified local
address first and then connects to remote address.  I added this
feature by a request of a guy called Luis Gasca because the server
authenticates his clients by its remote port number.

I added a test case that tests IoConnectors to connect to echo server
specifying local address.  It passes in case of DatagramChannel, but
fails SocketChannel.  It is really strange that it succeeds only about
one time out of ten iteration.  I still cannot find why it fails, and
I disabled the test for now.

Any ideas?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/