directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] More changes (important for DemuxingProtocolHandler users)
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:07:33 GMT
Hi,

There were more changes you might be interested:

1) DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory

You can use DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory to demultiplex encode/decode
requests to smaller encoders and decoders which can encode/decode only
one (or small number of) message type(s).  You can assemble those
'MessageEncoder/Decoder's to implement bigger codec.  Sounds good? :)

2) DemuxingProtocolHandler

I moved it to org.apache.mina.protocol.handler package, and pulled its
inner classes out to separate source files.  We'll have to change
other modules which uses DemuxingProtocolHandler.  I don't know how
many there are.  I didn't deployed current snapshot yet, but I'll
deploy it soon.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/