directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Svensson, Lars" <svens...@dbf.ddb.de>
Subject Embedding solved (was: Problems embedding a new build of apacheds)
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:32:54 GMT
In litteris suis de Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 09:41, Svensson, Lars
<mailto:svensson@dbf.ddb.de> scripsit:
> In litteris suis de Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 09:32, Trustin Lee
> <mailto:trustin@gmail.com> scripsit:
> Hi Trustin,
>
>> It seems like that you downloaded very old JAR files.  Could you
>> please try with the recent JARs or build by yourself?
>>
>> You can download the latest JARs at:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/repository
> OK, I didn't know exactly where to look. Somewhere it was stated that
> there are no binary distributions available.
OK, I downloaded (among others) apacheds-main-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar, created
a servlet context listener starting the server per JNDI, put it all into
my .war, fired up tomcat and behold: my LDAP client managed to connect
to localhost:389.

Thanks a lot for the good work and the pointers.

Lars

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Die Deutsche Bibliothek