directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Svensson, Lars" <svens...@dbf.ddb.de>
Subject AW: Problems embedding a new build of apacheds
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:41:16 GMT
In litteris suis de Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 09:32, Trustin Lee
<mailto:trustin@gmail.com> scripsit:
Hi Trustin,

> It seems like that you downloaded very old JAR files.  Could you
> please try with the recent JARs or build by yourself?
>
> You can download the latest JARs at:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository
OK, I didn't know exactly where to look. Somewhere it was stated that
there are no binary distributions available.

> Please look at directories whose name starts with 'directory'
Do I need all of them?

> If you want to build ApacheDS by yourself, please check out the code
> using your SVN client:
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/

Well, I did, and maven complained about broken unit tests and a missing
jar. I think this is the same issue as Marc had.

I'll have a look at the jars.

Thanks
Lars