directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Svensson, Lars" <svens...@dbf.ddb.de>
Subject Problems embedding a new build of apacheds
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:47:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to apacheds (or eve) but the project perfectly suits my needs,
so I though I'd give it a shot. I downloaded the sources from svn, built
with maven etc and managed to start a server from the command line. When
I tried to embed the server in my application, however, I got a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/apseda/protocol/ProtocolProvider.
So I tried to build the apseda project from the sandbox, but maven
complained about a missing dependency on asn1-codec-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar,
which I could not find anywhere.
So to be short: Where do I go from here?

Thanks

Lars

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson