directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Betts <ch...@pegacat.com>
Subject Re: I think I've misunderstood Partitions...
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:07:38 GMT
Well that was a lot easier than I thought it would be :-).

I created a generic 'jndi provider' partition, and set up one to use
Sun's jndi provider, and another to use the DSML jndi provider from
JXplorer, and to my vast surprise they work, and I can run multiples of
them at the same time to different directories using different
protocols!

There's some niggles I have about name handling, but in the meantime
it's all going very well indeed... very happy :-).

    - Chris