directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Betts <ch...@pegacat.com>
Subject Re: I think I've misunderstood Partitions...
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:23:47 GMT
Aha!

So I extend ContextPartition and implement 'getSuffix()' to return,
say, 'chris', and then set 'server.db.partitions=chris' and
'server.db.partitions.suffix.chris=o=chris', and I'm away?

Cool - I hadn't twigged how the Nexus knew about my code; I'd been
expecting to hand it a java class name and a partition name, but this
is even easier.

    thank you!

     Chris