directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [mina] Please review this: 'Introduction to MINA'
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:38:45 GMT
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> Trustin Lee wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I added more diagrams and explanations as Jim requested to me.  Please
>> review this attach file.
>>

> This is indeed much better with the diagrams. Good stuff.
>
> It would be interesting though to give code samples that more or less
> underline the code difference w/ and w/o MINA.
> You're introducing the fact that it simplify things and boost
> productivity for developers.
> You should give the audience some material to chew up in order to
> proove your point.

Yeah I just went through it and feel the same.  Perhaps you can go
through one of the example protocols you have like the EchoServer etc.
Then point the user to other examples that they can follow themselves.
I'm not sure you wanna make this presentation into a tutorial though.
It's a good prezo btw.  Small easy to swallow chuncks.   This is
something I seem to fail to do myself.

Alex