directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting my mina handler to work with ldap
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:31:42 GMT
Robert Haycock wrote:
> Hi Enrique,
>
> Could you point me at that submission you mentioned, I can't find it on
> JIRA.  I'm either blind or stupid (probably the latter, or both).

Hmmm, neither.  It doesn't want to show up in the 'All' Preset Filter or
under any of the Component or Version listings, but it's there.  I had
to dig the JIRA post out of the mail archive to figure out the issue number:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-111

JIRA was down a little after this; I wonder if it's related.

Anyway, I haven't looked at those contributions.  We'll get to them
after 0.9.

-enrique