directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: I think I've misunderstood Partitions...
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:38:41 GMT
Hiya Endi,

Sorry to bother you with this petty request but if you can cut and past
sum of your wiki contribs into the partition xdocs I'll integrate this
stuff into the 0.9 release asap. I think these guys missed some of the
features that you incorporated with your docs just in the wiki. If you
submit a patch I promise I will apply it right away.

BTW the sitedocs are bundled with the distro.

Thanks Endi,
Alex